A breakthrough in diabetes research has discovered that the Rehmannia root is vital in reducing blood sugar levels and treating diabetes. This, along with more of nature’s wonder ingredients can be found in the Diabetic Patch! It is an excellent natural aid for lowering down blood sugar levels.
This is one of the best complementary aids for targeting and putting an end to the root cause of diabetes. It harnesses different healing powers of ancient herbal medicine which are sourced naturally from different plants.
- It is an excellent natural aid for lowering down blood sugar levels.
- It normalizes your blood glucose level no matter what you eat
- Contains different marvelous natural ingredients such as yam, hawthorn, alfalfa, Rehmannia and Scutellaria.
- 80%of diabetic patients experienced lower blood sugar levels after 2-3 weeks of regular usage
- Helps alleviate pain, shortness of breath & frequent urination
- Easy to use any time of the day and anywhere even when traveling.
- You are assured that it has no side effects, painless, safe & effective
No more painful insulin injections and medications! Enjoy natural healing to lower your blood sugar levels. Try this Diabetic Patch to enjoy overall health and wellness!
How To Use:
- Wash the navel with warm water, open the bag, and take the patch, paste it on the navel.
- One patch can be used for 3-4 days. After using, remove it and clean the skin.
- It is advisable to use consecutively for 2 to 3 weeks to experience the effect on your blood sugar.
Not Suitable For: Damaged skin, allergies, children, pregnant and nursing women.
- This is for external use only.
- While using diabetic patches and do not stop the usage of your chemical medicine.
- Please measure blood sugar every day and write it down.
- 80% of patients experienced lower blood sugar after 2-3 weeks. Only then can you reduce intake of chemical medicine slowly until you are comfortable to completely stop taking them.
Ingredients: Extracted from Rehmanniae, Rhizoma anemarrhenae, trichosanthin, arrowroot, astragalus, Scrophulariaceae, berberine, yam, borneol
- Dimensions: 7 * 6cm / 2.76 * 2.36in